SPONSORED LINKS


Girltrends Barbie Imperial and Riva Quenery Twitter War!

Girltrends Barbie Imperial and Riva Quenery Twitter War!




Twitter war is all over the internet right now. Especially to those who has  a big name in showbizness and to all the Public figure out there.

Girltrends of Its Showtime members Riva Quenery and Barbie Imperial who is well known to be the leading lady of Paul Salas who has lately has a twitter war also with Daniel Padilla and DJ's relatives, friends and fans has a Twitter war last July 24,2017.




On the Twitter war between Riva and Barbie , Riva started the tweet by saying : "Its funny how one tweet can make her go crazy, Ang dami mo nang nakaaway , sa tingin mo nasa akin pa din ang problema? Practice what you preach .

Later on the Pinoy Big Brother ex housemate Barbie Imperial quoted Riva by saying " Tag me Riva"

And for a few minutes later Riva likewise quoted Barbie's tweet by saying " Call me Barbie"




The twitter war does not stop there. There were more tweets that Barbie and Riva was thrown to each other.

Barbie tweet : " What should I, you started this, I just made a vlog to make my fan happy, Riva :) "

Riva followed up by saying " Does the shoe fit??? And besides, Am I really the one who broke our friendship? O'll call you. I dont want to wash a laundry in public.

Barbie replied with "new number pala ako ha. dm me hehe"




Another tweet from Riva that pertains to Barbie says " They say imitation is a form of flattery but honey , it's time to get your own ideas."

And Barbie Tweeted " Don't make me talk about what you did to me , how you ruined our "friendship" because of what you did to my ex lover ;]"

She also added " Im done being mapagpasensya to you girl . Please lamng don't act like you didn't do something that broke our friendship.

She also followed up " You got used kasi na hindi ako pumapatol. Look at yourself in the mirror, I dare you to tell yourself that you are MALINIS.





Another tweet from barbie says that " You're not the only one that can do a "prank call vlog" :) I just wanted to make my supporters happy and its their suggestion :) hehe lavlav

And she replied to Riva's previous tweet saying " You dont wanna wash laundry in public? Uhm sana you didn't tweet about imitation hehe sorry late reps.

And to end up the heat between the girltrends members Riva ended the war by saying " If I want to wash laundry in public sana tinag kita diba? Gusto mo pala na mention sana sinabi mo na agad.

What can you say about this twitter war? Comment your reactions below.











Previous
Next Post »

Breaking News

Popular Posts