SPONSORED LINKS


VIRAL NOW: Donnalyn Bartolome 's Unfinished Business Scandal is viral now!

VIRAL NOW: Donnalyn Bartolome 's Unfinished Business Scandal is viral now!




Donnalyn Bartolome is one of the most popular Facebook, Instagram and Youtube user. She is known for her song covers and cute gestures and photos on her social media accounts.

A Facebook username レア ラファエル shared her rant about Donnalyn Bartolome's sharing and promotion of photo without her permission.

On her post she says:

I’m posting this neither to seek for sympathy nor to bash you. Once and for all, I want to clarify things. You, Donnalyn Bartolome Donnalyn Bartolome, were looking (“finding”, yan ang term mo) for someone you can work with. You were asking me if I think I want to be on board with you(your words). Yes! You were using the word “with” which made me believe you were offering me a business partnership. My belief is not a surprise for you right?





You were considering me as a business partner for this hair extension company you want to build with me. You know that, and God knows. Long story short, we set up a casual meeting, and I admit it was an ecstatic moment for me to meet someone like you especially not as an “artist and fan” meet and greet, but, as soon to be business partners.

I willingly did your hair without asking for a payment but with an agreement(verbally) of posting your photo with your hair extended for the promotion of the hair extension business we will be establishing. You offered me 25, 000 php as a monthly payment for my service(supplier, manager and making the hair extensions) plus a commission of 20% from the revenue of permanent hair extensions with the explanations of all your estimation about how much I could earn with you.





Seeing those numbers made me realized about working for you, not working with you. But I still give you the benefit of the doubt and told you I will consult to my business analyst. I was being offered and not mandated so I think I have the right to not accept your offer.

My dedication to my career, talent, efforts and the risk of earning less will be invested with this business she was planning, so I am not denying that I spent couple of days to talk with my business analyst whether to accept or decline her offer. My family and friends’ advice matters on my decision as well. You might have the name, the fame(ok considering), and the connections with some artists(which I don’t have) that you can use for marketing purposes, but on my own and without all of this, i’m happy with how I’m earning .











 I’m happy I have regular clients and it makes me even happier whenever I’m receiving compliments from them. I am contented with what I have now, so, I decided to turn down your offer. “Must be end of the story.” But there you are, you uploaded a photo with your hair extensions made by me(supposed to be your business partner) and promoting “your business”. Ok, let’s go back(time machine please), “I willingly did your hair without asking for a payment but with an agreement(verbally) of posting your photo with your hair extended for the promotion of the hair extension business we will be establishing”.

Again, I’m no longer part of the business, but you still uploaded your photo with your hair done by me promoting your business? I saw your photo because somebody(my clients and my social media friends are aware of our supposed to be business partnership because I always post things about our plans) sent me a message with the screenshot of your post. I felt disrespected. You didn’t asked for my permission or even informed me about posting the photo for your business. About to send me a message to offer payment? Ok let’s use your statement, “was actually gonna message you to offer payment nalang, pero di mo tinanggap ate”.






Why you didn’t sent me a message? Because they advised you not to send me a message anymore since I declined your offer and you already spent for the photo shoot of your business’ advertisement? Do these reasons give you the liscence to post without asking me? Again, we both agreed we will use the photo with your hair extended for the promotion of hey doll which is supposedly “our business”.

But I declined your offer which means I’m no longer and will not be part of the business anymore. All your plans and deals with me including our agreement about your hair done by me should no longer be part of your promotion. Well, it could still be part if you asked for my permission. It won’t cost you a million if you sent me a message.







Right? Someone else could have done your hair? It’s easy to remove your hair extensions and ask someone to make a new one for you, right? Hmmm? but I guess it’s way easier if you sent me a message for permission or at least informed me.

 It is, right? Anyways, I thank God for touching my mind to decline your offer. In the name of God, i’m not making stories. He knows the whole story. This is my side and this is the end of the issue for me. I don’t need likes and followers as your mom was saying. I’m happy with the talent I have and I don’t need likers and followers to earn a living. No hates! - Rhe Rhe Hairextensions








What can you the situation? Comment your reactions below.


Previous
Next Post »

Breaking News

Popular Posts